We support the promotion of the Feldenkrais Method through Public Outreach in the form of Feldenkrais Method annual conferences, Science Symposiums, health and trade fairs, publications such as SenseAbility, and practitioners in their work with the public. SenseAbility is produced by the FELDENKRAIS® Educational Foundation of North America and is a newsletter of applications of the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education.
Want to learn more? Click here
Consider reading the following books by Moshe Feldenkrais:
- Awareness Through Movement
- The Elusive Obvious: The Convergence of Movement, Neuroplasticity, and Health
- Body and Mature Behavior: A Study of Anxiety, Sex, Gravitation, and Learning
- The Potent Self: A Study of Spontaneity and Compulsion
- Embodied Wisdom: The Collected Papers of Moshe Feldenkrais
Read SenseAbility, our free monthly newsletter.
Each month FGNA publishes a themed issue of curated material about the applications of the Feldenkrais Method. Articles, videos, interviews and free downloads of Awareness Through Movement lessons are some of valuable offerings.
- Learn all about the Feldenkrais Method and its various applications.
- Sign up to receive SenseAbility in your inbox.
- Looking for a particular theme? Enjoy our back issues!
- Surgery and Recovery: Stories and Strategies
- On Balance
- This Emotional Life
- Diverse Bodies and the Feldenkrais Method®
- Your Potent Self: Sexual Wellbeing and Feldenkrais Method®
- Your Jaw Affects Everything: TMJ Health and the Feldenkrais Method®
- The Feldenkrais Method®: Moshe’s Legacy
- Healthy Feet and the Feldenkrais Method®
- Healthy Shoulders and Feldenkrais Method®
- It’s a Matter of Habit
- Knee Health and Feldenkrais Method®
- Clarifying Self-Image
- Seeing Clearly: Connecting Your Eyes to Each Other and Yourself
- Relief from Chronic Pain
- Walking and Feldenkrais Method®
- Martial Arts and the Feldenkrais Method®
Watch YouTube Interviews with Feldenkrais practitioners:
- TMJ and Feldenkrais Method ®: An Interview with David Zemach-Bersin
- Knee Health and Feldenkrais Method®: An Interview with Stacy Barrows
- Feldenkrais Method ® and Chronic Pain: An Interview with Cynthia Allen
- Improving Your Sight: Interview with Raz Ori, Feldenkrais® trainer
- Effortless Walking and the Feldenkrais Method, an Interview with Alan Questel, Feldenkrais® trainer
If you’re located outside the USA and Canada, you can find practitioners worldwide at: