Hana Elter Memorial Fund
The Importance of Education
Established November 2020
Hana Elter was born in Slavuta, Russia in 1927 and raised by Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais’ parents. She was an educator by training, with advanced degrees in childhood education and world religion, in a time when women were not permitted to become rabbis. When she was in her mid-40s she was a teacher to rabbinical students in Los Angeles, California.
Hana will always be remembered for her inspiring words of sage wisdom, “You know the health of any society by the quality of its education. Education is not a privilege, it is a human right.”
Monetary donations in any amount can be made to this fund
- Funds must be used to further the legacy of the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais.
- Will be applicable to graduates and trainees of Feldenkrais® Professional Training Programs:
- To support the cost of registration for Feldenkrais Guild® of North America sponsored conferences
- To attend and present at international scientific symposiums
- The understanding is that there will be a mutual participation by the fund and the grantee, and these funds will not include expenses such as travel, hotel, and food.
- To apply please contact us.