Feldenkrais Legacy Forum Fund
A Vision for the Future
Established March 2015
The Feldenkrais® Legacy Forum is a group of practitioners committed to ensuring the sustainability of the Feldenkrais® profession. In March, 2015, a small group created the first of the annual Legacy Forums to explore critical issues affecting the future of the Feldenkrais Method®.
Since early 2020, the Legacy Forum Committee has been initiating meetings with members from the Feldenkrais community at large and has developed Working Groups for various projects among which are included:
- Understanding and supporting the continuity and quality of the Feldenkrais Method and its social relevance in a changing world
- Envisioning the Feldenkrais Method for the future
- Finding new ways to bring the Feldenkrais Method to the public
- Developing communication skills throughout the community
- Exploring new options for educational structures and collaboration within the Feldenkrais Method
- Supporting research on the fundamental principles and best practice of the Feldenkrais Method
Monetary donations in any amount can be made to this fund.
For assistance contact us